Sunday, November 29, 2009

Shooting rainbows at angry bunnies...

Well its official Ben now has a full time desk job! Which i will now convince myself regardless of how true it is or not that he is for the most part out of harms way. Sure I'm living in a dream world but I don't care if it helps me sleep at night I'll think he is shooting rainbows at angry bunnies in a garden that needs weeding. I'm so proud of him. He told me tonight that he was sending home the book that they are selling at hallmark right now the night before Christmas one that you can record yourself reading the whole book. I laughed as soon as he told me the title because i had plans to run out tomorrow and get it and ship it to him so he could ship it back to the kiddos. We always have the same ideas. I love that about us! We are so in sync its scary sometimes. I can't wait to have him home again!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the wonderful comment.