Sunday, August 9, 2009
And so am I...
I really don't feel much like writing tonight. I'll have some updates tomorrow about our weekend. All i really want to say tonight is, I MISS MY HUSBAND!!!! Oh my goodness do i miss him. This STINKS!!! He brings so much joy to this house of ours and to my everyday. Its so tough being on my own. Don't get me wrong, I'll survive. Its just not ANY fun being apart. I'm so excited to get to go see him before he leaves stateside but at the same time am not looking forward to saying good bye yet again. I'll make it through this and me and the kiddos will be fine and I'm still glad that he is in the military. I'm just SO proud of him and he is doing so great out there. He really loves what he's doing, but he HATES being away from us. I can hear the sadness in his voice when i tell him about the kids. But I'm so glad that he is doing something he enjoys he's never liked his job here in town but always stayed because it was such a good job and we all now how hard those are to come by. So it really makes me happy when he calls me and tell me something great that someone has asked of him or something he has done. I can just feel him beaming with pride and so am I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





You are extremly strong!!! Zach is leaving tonight to stay in Austin overnight so he can just wake up go to the appt then head to work vs. having to wake up extra early for the trip down there tomorrow morning...and I am already dreading it...I do not know how you do it! YOU ARE VERY STRONG and I admire you!!!! I am praying for you sweetie! This is making y'all SO strong!
ReplyDelete