Saturday, August 1, 2009

Just another day in the life...

Hello all! I have really had a couple of really good days with the kids. We woke up early this morning for CHEER CAMP for Rylee. She looked so Darn cute!!! I would have taken picture but for the first time since I've had my camera i ran the battery completely out so i left it home to charge but i will definitely post some at a later time because i know her daddy will want to see it. So i went and picked her up afterwards and then we went to my sisters for a bit to visit my beautiful niece!! I love her so much, she's so freakin cute!!! Then me and a girl friend of mine took our kids to a little spray park and the had a blast. It kills me how if the kids get the tiniest drop of water in there eyes in the bath tub they are ready to climb the walls but the can run around a spray park and had buckets of water poured on them! After that i ran to Walmart and got the Wii active for myself. Its not always easy to get to the GYM with all these kids of mine so i bring the gym home. I went and turned it on as soon as i got home and OH MY GOODNESS it really kicked my BUTT. I was sweating and gasping for air and never even left a 2 foot radius. Crazy, huh? HIGHLY recommend! So of course after i completed my workout i took a shower and took the game to my friends house because YOU GOTTA TRY THIS!!!!! And that is where I'm at still just hanging out. Goodnight all!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the wonderful comment.