Hi I'm Sarah I'm a wife, girlfriend, mother, friend, hairstylist and ametuer photographer. I married my high school sweetheart, Ben, in my best friends front yard on a warm summer evening June 25th 2005. We've had our fair share of hard times in our marriage including the loss of our first born among other things and our marriage was quickly going down hill. In a last attempt to rescue our love, Ben joined the NAVY in the fall of 2007. It was a huge change for our family and frankly what we needed. He was gone for bootcamp for 8 weeks then off to A-school he finally came home in march of 2008. Our marriage was stronger than ever. The pride I know carry for my husband is amazing. My husband now represents the United States as do I and it is such a wonderful feeling. So as a new Navy wife I invite you to share in the journey that my family has undertaken as a UNITED STATES MILITARY FAMILY!
Hey sweet girl, where in the world have you been?! I miss reading your blogs...hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteLove, Hugs and Prayers,
Tiff