[UNDER CONSTRUCTION]
Hello all!!!! I 'm Sarah and welcome to my family blog. I am new to the site and definetly have not figured all this out yet so til further notice consider the site under construction!!! You may or may not know us so here's a run down of our lives. I met my now husband(Ben) in the summer of 2000 at a teen night here in our home town.(ya you heard me TEEN NIGHT). He went to high school at my schools rival. ROBINSON!!!! So as you could probably guess i went to Lorena! I married my sweetie in June of 2005. We have a herd of children(well that's what it feels like anyway) Caden(would be 7, he is passed), daughter Rylee 6, son Caben 4 and our latest addition Charis 4 months pronounced Care-is <----just to clear up any confusion.
Ben is in the United States Navy and is a Seabee and we are incredible proud of him!!!! I never knew my heart could me so proud of someone till i saw my man in uniform for the first time. WOW... its really a sight! My husband is about to leave for our First deployment....agh!!!!!! Here i am 3 kids at home one of which is a infant and the only adult conversation i have in this house is going to be a million miles away for who knows how long!!!!! Needless to say i am petrified. I have no real clue what to expect. So I'm here to keep everyone posted on how thing are going around the Milam house hold!!! Please pray for a safe and speedy deployment with me!!! God Bless everyone reading and thanks for coming. I'm sure this going to be a very interesting blog for sure.





I LOVE your first post, and I can't wait to read many more :) Glad your over here in the blogger world now. Your family will most def. be in my prayers!!!
ReplyDeleteLove-Hugs and prayers-
Tiff