Wednesday, June 17, 2009
UP UP AND AWAY!!!!!!
So I don't think I ever said...I'm a full time Wife and Girlfriend to my husband a part-time hairstylist and always a full time mommy and have been since Dec. when my older sister went back to work after the birth of my FIRST niece (on my side that is). After years of TTC they finally had a precious baby girl.(KEEP YOUR HEAD UP TTC GIRLS YOUR DAY IS COMING, I KNOW IT) When she went back to work I started to keep her during the day. Its a challenge definitely to handle my soon to be 6yr old my 3yr old my 4 month old and my 6 month old niece not to mention since school let out I've had my 17yr old Autistic brother. Ya you could definitely say I've got a full house. So at the end of the day when its time to blog I'm a bit frazzled. Tonight all my kids are STILL up, running around, eating Ramon noodles, watching Spongebob and carrying on. Its never a dull moment. I just put the baby down for bed(hope she goes). And it time to try and catch my breath. After my bro and niece, Aria, got picked up my family and my mother in law went to the movies. We saw UP such a cute movie but if your are highly sensitive to miscarriage or loss although there is just a small part in the movie about it brace your self. I made it though "that" part alright but a few years ago i definitely wouldn't have. Well I'll save that blog for another day. Still very good movie. Tomorrow i have to wake up super early and go down to Fort Worth with the hubby to get my military ID card, power of attorney and couple other things. My mom is keeping my brother and Aria and our kids are off to Ben's moms. A whole day to ourselves we really need it. We've been a bit snippy towards each other because all the stress we're under so hopefully we de-stress a bit at least. Thanks everyone really your prayers are very important to us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





wow your life is so full of activities.
ReplyDeletewow i am amazed at how you can deal with everything. hope your day with your husband goes well. :)