Saturday, June 27, 2009

Let's Eat

I didn't Blog yesterday as you can see but a short recap of the day. Of course I watched my niece and brother all day. Then that evening took some picture for Ben's cousin of their kiddos. I took these of Caben and Charis...
july 007
july 022
july 002


I still have to do Rylees. After the little photo shoot i went to dinner with a close friend then just back home.

Today My sister came over to help me clean my house and crack the whip on my kids to clean theirs,LOL (sorry Georgia)I also gave Charis her first bites of baby food, apples to be exact heres a look at how that went...


20090627_13
20090627_15
20090627_18


She doesn't really know what to think yet but she sure looked cute. She didn't understand why she couldn't suck on it. Crazy girl!

Poor Ben got some vaccines Thursday that made him very ill. He was much better the next day but the shot he got unfortunately is part of a six part series. Not good! I felt sorry for him, but i guess it better then getting what ever they are vaccinating him for. Other than that he seems to be just fine and i think i'm doing better too.


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. What about "And my sister did so much for me the last two days!" <=(

    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouchy--poor Ben! I hate to hear it made him sick, but like you said-thats better than getting whatever else. I love all the pictures-you are so talented!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rejoice in the Lord always & again I say rejoice! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the wonderful comment.