"Life ain't always beautiful"
I know this very well. It's not always what we dreamt it would be. We all have our dreams of what our lived should play out to look like, as well as dreams for our children's lives. Just because its not what you had planned for them doesn't mean it wasn't meant to be. I never thought my life would have turned out the way it did. I never imagined i would bury my son, never thought i would marry that guy at teen night, didn't imagine being a military wife, but i did all this. It was written in the stars just this way. Many things have happened in our lives but they are just the stepping stones to our future. I love what we have become, I love what my husband has become as he transformed into a Sailor for the United States Navy and our future is bright. I wouldn't be able to see where I'm going if i didn't remember where i have been. God has a plan and a path that we all go down. Mine, as probably yours, had bumps, dips and in our case almost a divorce along the way but nothing gives me more pride now than MY family intact and stronger than ever. This has been HIS plan for me and mine and I'm thankful everyday for my loving husband and my beautiful kids and even though its not a fairytale in some eyes it is in ours nonetheless.





Praying for you sweetie...God will get you through this and you and your husband will be so much stronger after this! Please know you are always in my thoughts and prayers!
ReplyDeletePrayers,
Ashley