Okay so I blogged yesterday in the morning so I didn't get to tell you about my evening. Alisha called me yesterday afternoon and asked if i wanted to go workout with her after she got off work so I thought great a perfect reason to get out of the house. I jumped at the opportunity to work on my fitness. Plus I got to take the kids because the have a daycare. YEAH!!! Adult time away from the kiddos and getting to try and work off this baby fat I'm still holding on to. It was wonderful we ran a mile in under 15min with may not sound to good to you but to me it was an accomplishment for sure. After that we went to the elliptical we stayed on that for just under a mile. I thought for sure I would be completely useless today from being sore but I'm good. I guess I'm not as out of shape as I thought. So we are definitely going to try and go as often as possible. Also just to update you guys on Ben he is getting to call me everyday because they have set them up in a hotel the barracks are completely full so he isn't even on base. He has his own room even isn't that GREAT??? Lucky him! His buddy wanted to share his room but Ben told him he was going to stay by himself for when I get to come out and visit. Yeah!!!I miss him so much but its not so bad right now since we are able to talk so often. Sorry no pictures yet from the weekend I will get them ASAP!!!!
Aww I'm so glad you get to talk to him. That's such a nice gift to have!
ReplyDelete