Monday, June 29, 2009

No good very bad day...

Well yesterday definitely was one of the worst days yet. The kids were just bouncing off the walls and not listening at all. I wanted to go get something to eat for dinner i woke the baby up got everyone ready got in the car and turn the key...it was DEAD. So i unloaded the kids put the baby back to sleep and made the other 2 ramon noodles then i walked out of the room for 2 seconds came back and my daughter had spilt the noodles EVERYWHERE. Lord, give me strength. I was so upset and i was crying. I just knew i was having a nervous breakdown. So today i decided to go to a friends house and get out of those 4 walls i feel trapped in. Of course that was after i got my friends husband to come jump start the car. Its been a lot better today though i guess because they have my friends kids to play with and their house is much bigger than mine so they are not right up on top of each other. Hopefully this isn't what its going to be like this whole deployment. I feel bad for Ben, I know he is worried about me. Heck i'm worried about me. Ok guys i got to go.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Praying for your strenght and patience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have 2 kids, but my husband is deploy also. Although we are close to the end of our deployment (2 months left), it is still hard. Ok, so probably not what you wanted to hear. But it does get easier. I think for me, it is hard now because I know the end is near and I am ready for it to be over. You do get into a routine and things are better. Have a plan and a schedule, it helps a lot. I am sorry that you have to go through this. I know how hard it is and will pray for you. Call on friends and hang in there. It will and does get easier!!! Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl I can kinda understand what you are saying but thank god I have Chris to come home at the endof the day. But I always thought oh being a stay at home mom and wife would be easy well what a wake up call!! I feel like it is the same ol thing everyday. We get up eat breakfast clean up from breakfast no matter what you cook fix it is a mess by the time your done maybe take a bath depending on how big the mess got wacth a lil tv or go outside and play most the time it is too hot now then lunch then same thing from breakfast maybe take a nap but most likely not it is more like make more of a mess for me to clean up i like to try to color and do abc and stuff but no he wants to make more of a mess then time to cook dinner daddy comes home i tell daniel go play with daddy but he wants mommy cuz why i am trying to cook and he wants to be all in it then clean up dinner go outside when it has cooled down either swim or play in the water that watering the grass go in side take a bath and start trying to put hom to bed same thing everyday for over a year now. Well that felt good to vent a lil.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the wonderful comment.