Monday, July 6, 2009

AMAZING 4th

I had the Best 4th of July. I got to go to MS to be with Ben. I left Thursday and drove til 3:30 in the morning I was so excited i couldn't be tired. Ben kept calling to check on my progress and to make sure i was OK. It really wasn't as bad a drive as i thought it was going to be. It was so nice to get to sleep next to my husband again i would have drove 2 days to get to. The next morning we went to Waffle House since there is one on EVERY corner. I had never been to one but it was really good. Then i had to take Ben to the Base because he had watch for a few hours. While he was there i piddled around Base and then found an Outlet Mall. Finally it was time to go get Ben. This is us after i picked him up...
20090706_9
After we took showers (i was so sweaty from being out side at that Outlet) We went to dinner...
20090706_17
Then to the casino...
20090706_28
20090706_27
On our way back to the hotel we took a little stroll down the beach...
20090706_31
The moon reflecting off the water was so beautiful.


Saturday we went out to eat at a restaurant right on the bayou...
20090706_43
20090706_40
20090706_49
Of course after that it was time for FIREWORKS ON THE BEACH!!!!!
20090706_5720090706_5820090706_55

20090706_64


Sunday I had to get ready to come home we went and ate breakfast together and then i took him to do his laundry that he said would only take 20 min (ya right) Here he is trying to trick me into believing his clothes will be dry in 7 min flat. Okay Ben whatever you say...
20090706_79
Then it was time for the lonely drive home...
20090706_88


I had an amazing time! I can't wait to go back and take the kids. We should be going in August for family weekend then Ben will be leaving the states shortly after that.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. How amazing that you got to go spend the weekend with him!!! Y'all are just too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures! Glad you got to go see your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yall looked like yall had a BLAST!! I bet the kids cant wait to go see their Daddy but it was good yall got some alone time wow how that is so important in a marriage.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the wonderful comment.