Monday, July 20, 2009

SUPER MOM TO THE RESCUE!!!!

Well the day started off just like any other. My friend Whitney came over after she got out of class. We decided to try and mow the lawn since it has not been mowed since Ben left so you can imagine how bad it looked. We went to start the mower and it was dead! So then we thought well maybe we can at least weed eat. So we fought the weed eater for awhile and finally got it to start and i knocked some of it down. I guess the next door neighbor saw us fighting the weed eater and he came over and mowed it for me. YEA!!!! It still needs to be weed eated all over again but its much better than it was. So i wont complain. Then we made cookies to send to Ben. I took the kids to my moms and on the way over there my son stuck a big piece of paper up his nose. He's back there telling me Mommy its stuck and Rylee is laughing. I'm like "OH MY GOODNESS" SO once we get to my moms i had to get the tweezers and try to get this wadded piece of Sundays sales ad out of Cabens nose. He had shoved that thing so far up there i couldn't believe it but what was even more unbelievable was how big it was!! How did that fit up there i thought GEEZ! Me and Whitney went to Micheal's Craft Store and Lowes(I want to make a table to put behind the couch) I'll keep you posted on how that's going! Then back to pick up the kids and back home. Not to eventful just another day in my little world. Mom, landscaper,nasal surgeon and carpenter. The many faces of me!!! HeHe! Nite All!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I had to laugh at this post!!!! It was very cute! You sure are super mom :)

    Love,Hugs and Prayers,
    Tiff

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the wonderful comment.