
First and foremost I want to say PLEASE keep MckMama and Stellan and there WHOLE family in your PRAYERS tonight and always Stellan is being airlifted to Boston soon. He has been though so much and is in need of your prayers.
So I think I'm really falling off the band wagon on my blogging but am really going to try and do better. Not a whole lot seems to be going on right now. I'm planning Rylee's 6th birthday. We are going to go skating and the kids should have a blast. Getting ready for Rylees cheer camp on the 1st of August, its going to be too cute because this year the girls are going to have real uniforms not like the previous year were all they had was a shirt. So I'm sure I will have lots of photos to post. Over the weekend I went out with my best friend Whitney her wonderful family offered to watch the kiddos for me(I LOVE THEM!!!) we went Buzzard Bill's for dinner we got this GREAT meal, it was a hollowed out eggplant battered and deep fried with shrimp and crab meat in au gratin sauce inside that. It is SO good. Then we went to George's and listen to a live band i don't know who they were(they played Tom Petty and i love him so...) then we went to Oakleys we had a really nice time dancing and all but on the way home i couldn't help but think how much fun i would have had if Ben had been there. I love going places with Ben he just seems to make things so much more fun. Sunday i went to a good friend of mines baby shower wish i had pictures but i forgot the camera. I know i was upset too. It was at the lake (REALLY HOT) but fun because we got to go swimming afterwards. The oddest thing about the day had to of been when we saw some chick SHAVING her legs down by the water! What the HECK! Me and some of my friends just couldn't stop watching it was like a train wreck you couldn't take your eyes off. LOOK AWAY!!! LOOK AWAY!!!! It was the longest baby shower i had ever been to 2-8 WHOA!! But REALLY fun. Everyone there ask where Ben was and how was he doing i really felt the love for him.
So that was our weekend i guess it was pretty interesting well that girl at the lake was anyway.




sarah, thanks for the sweet words today and my heart aches for you. I am so sorry for what you have been through and can not imagine what you feel everyday. I am sorry that I haven't said anything until now. your in my prayers and thank
ReplyDeleteyou for sharing your heart with me and with others. Blessings to you!