Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Check one off my TO DO list...





So as you read yesterday I said i have got to get these kids out of this house a bit. So I did it around 2 we went to the park. I always love going to the park. After all who doesn't like taking there kids somewhere where they will have fun for FREE!!!






This is my brother, JB!!
It was hot on her feet.
Let's bury Caben


I was trying to teach Caben to swing his legs so he would keep going.

After The park we went back to Ben's moms AKA Tiny to get cleaned up a bit. The kids were soooo dusty from the burying each other. Then we ran home and ate dinner and went back to Tiny's and picked her up for a SWEET TREAT. We also met up with my sister in law, Brittany and nephew, Cy.

Rylee's was Rock`n`Roll Sherbert and it must have had pop rocks in it because after she ate it all she was saying, " My teeth are popping."




After we SMASHED our ice cream we went to yet another park. This one is really new to our area and it just beautiful. So I definetly think you will be seeing more of this place in later post. We think we are going to start walking here.





Ok the more you try and get out of this thing the faster it spins.



This thing spins too.
This thing was so fun everyone got in on it even Charis!
I had just fallen off this round thing. WOW I need a tan!!
Brittany getting her turn<---Ha no pun intended! LOL

Here is my spin! Rylee took the picture!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the wonderful comment.