Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Late weekend recap and yesterdays activities...

I didn't blog over the weekend so here is what we did.Friday my nephew stayed the night and Ben got on the webcam and read them a bedtime story. It was so cute here they are...
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday night we had Ben's cousins wedding. It was a lovely wedding an i got some decent shots.
Photobucket

The Bride
Photobucket

Me and the Kiddos
Photobucket

Just a fun shot I took and edited
Photobucket

I stole the rings just so I could get this shot
Photobucket

Me and the happy couple
Photobucket

throwing the bouquet
Photobucket

throwing the guarder
Photobucket

Group shot
Photobucket
And this is what my son and nephew were doing in a corner...silly boys.

Yesterday me and the kids went to Chuck E Cheese for one of my dear friends sons 3rd birthday. My son is totally in love with Chuck E Cheese every time the commercial comes on TV he asked to go. So you can imagine his excitement level was off the charts when i told him we were going.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photos courtesy of Alisha(can't believe i forgot my Camera)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love love love all the pictures :) I am glad ya'll had a good weekend, and that is so sweet he read them a nighttime story over the webcam!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the wonderful comment.