My To Do List:
1. Start going to church on Sunday! (something I really only do sometimes, but I love to go so I don't know why I wont make myself get up. And on top of that I usually only go to Worship and that starts at 11am. So I really have NO excuse)
2. Get myself to the GYM!!! (I was wanting to go with a friend but it looks like that really isn't going to happen)
3. Got to start going places during the day with these kids. (they are going stir crazy)
4. WELL...TO BE CONTINUED
So I think these are the most important as of right now anyway.
In further news I went to Wal-Mart tonight and got the kiddos Coraline. I love Tim Burton movies especially ones like Nightmare Before Christmas. Its in 3D too. So cool, but a bit scary. I LOVED IT!!!!! I got some ice cream while we were there and we sat down and watch the movie with our ice cream. Here are a few pictures from today!





Your kids are just too cute, you know that??? :)
ReplyDelete