Friday, July 17, 2009

blah blah blah...

I've been such a slacker with my blog this week. I don't feel i have much to say at all. We are having a sleep over tonight my friends 2 girls are over and are keeping my 2 oldest out of my hair momentarily while I post. Charis has such a tummy ache i just hate it when she doesn't feel good. We just got back from my mothers where I colored and cut my moms and my aunts hair and trimmed up my cousins. Made a little money on the side which is always helpful. I finally delivered some pictures to Ben's cousin that i had taken at their 4th of July and baby session here is a few of the baby shots i took...
kyle and savanna 099
kyle and savanna 122
kyle and savanna 106
I thought they turned out very lovely.
Anyway don't really have to much planned I'm a bit in a funk and have been for the last few days but "this too shall pass"
Have a good night all.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You took great pictures!! Precious! Love the last one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the wonderful comment.