Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Webcam Fun...
Good evening all! Well yesterday i went to Target(my FAVORITE store) and finally got a web cam I got it all set up and downloaded ooVoo. Its SO great getting to see Ben on the computer almost every night and the kids...OH my goodness...the kids just about died when the saw him. They lit up like a Christmas tree at the sight of their Daddy. He took his laptop and showed them around his hotel room even took it out side to show them what it looked like outside. I'm SO happy for them. Ben showed them where they would sleep when we go down there for family weekend and they were so excited to hear that. I know it will be hard the kids going down there just to have to leave again but i couldn't deprive them the chance to see Daddy one more time before he leaves for the long haul. They'll be fine. Ben has been SOOOO busy, yesterday he got up at 4am worked all day then had to go back for watch at 12-4am, poor thing, he's doing the same thing tonight AND tomorrow. So i talk to him about 6pm for just a few minute so he could try and go to sleep and maybe be half rested for the midnight watch. I ask him why he had it so many days in a row like that. They usually switch out, Ben said that the Lieutenant ask for him to do Coms. So i guess that's a good thing, to be asked for that is. Ben is always striving to be the very best at what he does and i know that will pay of for him. I pray he will have some restful sleep SOON! Anyway I've been pretty busy myself editing pictures for people i don't feel like I've been able to do much else, but i really have to get them out of the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1st I love the 3 column! Woo Hoo!!! I love the webcam thing, thats too cute!!!
ReplyDeletePraying for your family sweetie!!!